Friday, September 25, 2009

Parental Details

Visa & Master Card are not everywhere you want to be, based on the email from the 'rents to wire more money as they can't use their credit cards in Mbeya. The TV lies!

I received a list of books to procure and sent to the 'rents for one of the teachers. I checked at the Bookery (the used bookstore run by the library). None of the books on their list were there. I did find some books for myself, though.

I have instructions to check other used book stores though.

I wonder, if I check their library and find some of the titles in question, will they notice?

The fiends received a postcard from the 'rents. I'm not really sure they appreciated it, but they did enjoy the treat that the postcard instructed them to be given.

No comments:

Post a Comment