Monday, March 9, 2009

Power?

I have the feeling my appliances are out to get me. Or maybe it's just me.

  • Camera -- my regular camera went kaflooey a couple of years ago, while on vacation of course. I have since gotten a digital, which worked fine until I tried to take a picture the other night and it told me the card was locked. I checked the manual and online, nothing. I then checked the card and there's this tiny little thing you can slide on the side. Now, why wouldn't they mention that in the manual?
  • Toaster oven -- the toast is taking way to long to become toast. I fear it is near death.
  • Crock pot -- My crockpot had a fight with the bread machine and lost. Did you know you can't get a new insert? You have to buy the whole thing. This has since been replaced.
  • VCR 1 -- doesn't like to rewind, unless you put the tape in, push play, wait for it to start and then push rewind.
  • VCR 2 -- has been eating tapes. Haven't tried anything lately, but will shortly.

Those are the main ones right now. I'm sure that they are conspiring at home with the other appliances for new ways to torment me.

On the other hand, I now know more about nuclear power then I have every wanted or needed to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment