Monday, April 12, 2010

Stringing along

The socks from h e double knitting needles are finally done! I love the color. I love the yarn. I do not like the pattern. I don't like bobbles and I don't like purling. These socks had both.
I finally finished stitching the fall pillow band. I prefer my pillows functional, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it or if I'm going to keep it. Someone suggested putting on the outside of a journal.
I also have started gridding for my next project, Fireside Fairytales. The definition of gridding is about halfway down this page.

I'm almost done with the Wings shawl (Ravelry). I need to have this done, blocked and wrapped to give to someone on April 25th. It won't go to the final recipient until May 1st, but I already have plans for May 1 and can't make it to the brunch.

I started the Fountain Pen shawl (Ravelry) for myself. I'm hoping to have it done and blocked in time for Maryland. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment