Thursday, November 5, 2009

If you don't vote, don't complain

I hope people remembered to vote. I’m not putting much confidence in this, at least not in PA. Actually casting my ballot took longer than the wait – there was none. I didn’t even need any knitting to pass the time. I just wish the people that man, or would it be person?, the polls would get their act in gear.
The books are sorted alphabetically. A-L and M-Z. Last year there were two different lines that began in the lobby. This year, it was one line with two tables side by side, but you could skip ahead to the M-Z, you didn’t have to wait for the A-L’s to finish. Previously, it didn’t matter if the people in front were A-L, you still had to wait for them to finish before you could go to the M-Z.

I always vote. I may not be the most informed voter, but I always vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment