Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Some motivation please?

I haven't gotten either Magical Night or Carousel cleaned and framed yet. I'm waiting for an opinion on Magical Night -- for the frame color that is. I did buy some backer board. I wonder if I have enough dental floss....

Fire Element progresses. It would be progressing better if I hadn't run out of #4 braid in color 61. And I don't need that much. I hate having to order just one tiny spool of braid.

The budget does not progress. They were discussing it this week. Of course, they will take a break for the weekend. What's up with that?

I have finished the Fraggle socks. I decided to pattern both toes. I will get a picture up eventually. I'm having computer issues. I have received the July yarn and pattern. It has not been wound or started.

A rundown on my issues. I got high speed on my home computer. The little box is to have 4 lights. Well, sometimes I had four lights and sometimes not. This was intermittent. I notified the company via email at a point when I had 4 lights. Then, there was a time period of about 2 weeks when I did not have 4 lights. Then, I noticed on Monday morning, that I had 4 lights again. I can't figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment