Friday, March 12, 2010

I have decided

that 2010 is the year of the sock. Those of you who know me, and I'm presuming that most of you reading my forlorn little blog do, know that I knit socks.

Yes, I know you can purchase socks at insert store name here. And, I do have some storebought socks. I have a pair with red and green snowflakes that I really like. I have numerous pairs of trouser socks. I also have multiple pairs of no show socks to wear in the summer. But, I prefer hand knit socks.

So far, I have finished the Concrete Socks, and another plain vanilla pair out of yarn from Creatively Dyed, the November 2009 socks, and the Wonderland socks that were my 2010 Olympic project.

I am currently working on Cascadia (ravelry), sock 1 from January 2010. This year, the Rockin Sock Club is getting 2 patterns and 1 yarn. I have a blue rare gem for Flabella (ravelry), sock 2, and it's in my queue, but I'm not sure I'm going to do them. They have bobbles. They have lots of purling. I don't really like them for me. And, last, but not least, the Fishy sock kit came.

No comments:

Post a Comment