Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Is camp over yet?

Camp starts tomorrow. Oh Joy.

I finally figured out a way to send out the unit confirmations without spending the entire day at it. It involved mail merge. I won't go into detail.

I have received 2 emails from parents that they didn't receive the information. However, it would greatly behoove people if they would write down the correct email address. I go by the email address on the registration form. If you write it down wrong, or put an email you don't regularly check, that is on your end, not mine. And don't tell me you don't know how I got the email, because you're the one that gave it to me.

I have also had several changes to the bus list. This is why there are blank spaces at the bottom of the form. We have also had several last minute additions to camp. This is a plus.

I have been volunteered by the parental unit to not only be the assistant unit leader for one day but to be one of the leaders for the overnight stay for that unit. This means, that instead of having 2 days to print out all the pictures, I will only have one night, Friday. And, I'm out of town tonight into tomorrow and don't know what time we're getting back on Thursday. Hmm, maybe I'll ride the bus up on Friday -- if I get up in time.

The fiends got a little confused this morning. They got 2 bowls of water and 3 bowls of food. Of course, they had to eat a little out of each bowl.

I have come to the conclusion that I don't really enjoy knitting with hemp. I have a brown Everlasting Bagstopper almost done (I need to attach handles). I bought more (hemp) yarn to make a second bag.
The May socks continue. I am on the gusset decreases for the second. I did the toe of the first patterned and I may be frogging the toe. I don't really like how the decreases feel against my foot. Oh well. I will be working on these today and tomorrow. One thing to say about road trips, more knitting time!
I have done some more work on the Magical Night cross stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment