So, I started Oslo Walk (rav) with the moldy pumpkin. Got the correct number of stitches cast on and everything! Beading is done on the wrong side rows. The holes in the (insert favorite word) beads are not consistent and don't all fit onto the crochet hook.
Now, these are size 8 beads (from a BEAD store) and it's a size 12 hook. I used the same size beads and the same size hook for Sun In Glory, and had no problems.
On to plan B -- which is to use size 6 beads - of which I only have 590. Yes, I know that's a lot, but I need 664 beads. So......more beads have been ordered. I'm going to use a mix of Root Beer and Topaz.
This was after it took me 2 hours to find the magazine that the pattern is in.
I got a call from a vendor who shall remain nameless about not receiving payment for a purchase order. They wanted to know why they had not been informed that the invoices were to be sent to a specific address. Facepalm -- it's on the purchase order!
The daybed is coming soon and I am not ready to set it up.