Friday, January 7, 2011

I have GOALS!

and maybe, just maybe, I'll succeed.  After all, 2010 was supposed to be the year of the sock, and that didn't exactly work out.

Anyhoo, I went ahead and joined the 11 shawls in 2011 group.  I have also decided that these shawls will be knit from stash.  (The yarn that I ordered and hasn't come in yet counts as stash).

So far, I have planned:
Travelling Woman -- Zauberballe sock
Clapotis -- Noro (cotton, silk, wool blend)
Oslo Walk -- Noro Lace
Hades & Persephone -- Skinny Ewe in embers  (this one is still in my head)
Diamond Medallion -- White sparkly (this one is partially written down)
Merope -- Malabrigo Sock

198 Yards of Heaven
Pretty Maids
Queen Jane
Queen of Winter
Evenstar
Bitterroot
Lady Bertram
Poinsettia
Icarus
Ruatha
Advent Calendar
Gwendolyn
Irulan
Haruni

Oh, wait, that's more then 11. 

I still have to finish Poseidon and Blackbird.

1 comment: