Sunday, May 31, 2009

Eureka!

I've figured it out! And, I didn't have to resort to Google. Always a plus when the mental synapses work. It was Center Stage.

The May socks are progressing much better then the March socks did. I have one down and the ribbing done on the second one. I got 3 inches of cuff and the heel flap done in the car on Thursday when we went to Wilkes Barre. It's nice to have something to do in the car. I hate just sitting still and doing nothing.

The local strawberries are appearing. I had shortcake last night.

I still haven't figured out exactly what is wrong with my oven, but I think it may be speaking to Squirm's. I put the shortcakes in the oven last night and checked the temp on the thermometer. It was under what the oven said it should be, so I raised the temp accordingly. When next I checked, it was over. This is not good.

My internet was non operational yesturday. Of course there were things I needed to do.

I have located a 6 quart crock pot. Now all I need is a trivet for it and a loaf pan. I made vegetable curry this week. It turned out very well. The gray fiend was interested in what I was doing, so I told him that he didn't like curry. Mother said the cat was sensible.

No comments:

Post a Comment