Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Technology?

Does anyone actually understand technology?

I went to Target yesturday and printed some pictures off of my digital camera. I then went to take a picture and discovered that my memory card is locked. I did nothing I had not done before. Does the little booklet that came with the camera say anything? No. I have to use the disc that came with it.
I would think that if this is something that the camera does itself, that the instructions for unlocking would be available.

There is a big workshop this week. We were checking the room to make sure everything worked. Only one of the projectors was working. We tried some buttons. The other projector then decided to work, but the first one didn't. They had both been working an hour ago.

On the other hand, I think the furry fiends have finally figured out that the alarm clock going off means nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment